John Zogby polled 512 Barack Obama voters from 11/13/2008 to 11/15/2008. 55% of the Obama voters polled were college graduates and 80% have attended some college. Zogby asked them 12 multiple choice questions about the candidates. A disturbing 0.5% were able to answer all 12 questions correctly. 0.5%. That means 99.5% of Obama voters have less general knowledge than Sarah Palin – which I’m sure will make liberals’ heads explode.
What Don't Barack Obama Voters Know
- 57% did NOT know the Democrats control congress, they had a 50/50 chance.
- 72% did NOT know Joe Biden quit a previous campaign because of plagiarism.
- 82% did NOT know that Barack Obama won his first election by getting opponents kicked off the ballot.
- 88% did NOT know that Obama said his policies would likely bankrupt the coal industry and make energy rates skyrocket.
- 56% did NOT know that Obama started his political career at the home of two former members of the Weather Underground.
You can watch Barack Obama voters interviewed at www.howobamagotelected.com. The interviews are part of an upcoming John Ziegler documentary called "Media Malpractice...How Obama Got Elected". Ziegler commissioned the Zogby poll after conducting these interviews.