Sarah Palin Won't Back Down

Posted On 1:58 AM by Steve Stevlic |

Sarah Palin won't back down. Sarah Palin showed the courage and the character to challenge her own party in Alaska and expose their corruption. How does the MSM portray her? As a corrupt politican. They told us she abused her power in the so called "Troopergate" scandal. Well, the special prosecutor in that case cleared her of all wrong doing the day before the election.

Now she has been subjected to the unsubstantiated, uncorroborated personal attacks from unnamed McCain campaign staffers. Slowly the truth is coming out about that - everyone willing to go on the record says they are absurd lies. Governor Palin is again standing strong against the smears.

Please watch this Land of Da Free video:



For the record, I do not live in my parents' basement and I try not to talk garbage.
| edit post
1 Response to 'Sarah Palin Won't Back Down'
  1. Timothy Shields
    http://landofdafree.blogspot.com/2008/11/sarah-palin-wont-back-down.html?showComment=1226461680000#c3574548676518341908'> November 11, 2008 at 9:48 PM

    Found your blog through your YouTube account. I wanted to actually hear Sarah Palin say this:

    "This is what I always do. I'm like, "God, if there is an open door for me somewhere"--this is what I always pray--"don't let me miss the open door. Show me the open door and even if it's just cracked a little bit, maybe I'll plow right no through that, maybe prematurely plow through it, but don't let me miss an open door." And if there is an open door in '12, or four years later, and if it's something that's going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I'll plow through that door."

    I just posted that YouTube video of yours on MY blog.

    God bless!

    Timothy P. Shields